The Halifax Carbon Card, MasterCard branded card, is available to Bank of Scotland Private Banking customers, earning £75,000 or more, and is ideal for those people who have busy schedules and who travel frequently. There is an annual fee of £175.
- Acceptance at 23 million MasterCard outlets worldwide.
- Emergency help overseas if legal or medical help is required, a passport is lost or stolen, an interpreter required or a message home needed.
- Comprehensive family travel insurance worldwide, including travel accident, winter sports flight delay, lost luggage and purchase protection cover when you charge your travel tickets to your Carbon Card.
- Membership of Priority Pass, the world’s largest independent airport lounge access service, giving free access to 300 executive airport lounges in over 70 countries.
- A programme of special offers and discounts on selected goods and services.
- Minimum credit limit of 15,000.
- Cash withdrawal up to 750 a day.
- Up to 59 days interest free credit.